Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

My 2 year old actually.......

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
Asked to go to sleep tonight and he got upset when I made him wait a minute to finish talking to my patents lol. I can't believe it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sammyy401
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
He was.probably, exhausted
tamzinsmommy
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I wish my 2 year old would ask to go to bed lol
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM

That Is So Cute.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I have a dd who will be 19 months on the 4th. She puts herself to bed all the time, a few times a week at least. She has been in a toddler bed since 13 months old, and if I get busy and loose track of time, she will go in her room and put herself to sleep. lol Its so awesome.

She loves to live by a schedul, so if I am off her body knows what time it is. We never have bedtime issues for naps or night time. lol

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Haha, my 2 year old always asks to sleep when he's tired, it's awesome. He started it back when he was barely 1 and he'd be tired for a nap and would say "nap, nap" in a fussy voice. If I didn't take him right to his bed then, he'd go lay in the hallway outside of his door and cry until did put him in bed, lol. It's awesome how much it shocks people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Yeah... My three year old put herself to sleep a few days ago. The next morning, she woke up to a breakfast comprised of her favorite foods. I thought it might push her to do it again, but then we spent too many hours outside and she was overtired at bedtime and needed the cuddles.
That sounds awesome though, my sister was like that. She needed to go to bed at her bedtime and knew it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I love that.

My 4yo will let me know when she needs a nap. It is so beautiful. I love having kids who can tap in to their own needs!

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
My 5 yr old never asks to go to bed. My toddler will grab her blanket and head towards her room though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM

ha! that's awesome! let's see how long he keeps it up, lol.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM

My son asks sometimes too. He loves to get sleep, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)