Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

New Here

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello, I am Alexa I am 21 years old and I am married to the best husband ever.... I got married February 2nd 2012, the weird thing is, that is the anniversary of when DH and I first met... I am a Mom to 2 handsome boys, there is Roman he is 23 months old and was born September 25th 2011. And there is Phoenix he is 4 days old, he was a labor day baby... I am so excited about getting to know everyone, and reading tips and sharing photos with everyone... Roman loves Phoenix, he is not jealous yet... But I think that it won't last for long, Roman is a Momma's boy.... He is so attached to me, he is no longer my baby.. I want him to help me do things, get things for Phoenix... Get diapers ( example) blankets or something, I am sure that he is going to be fine, I keep the baby in his room and so far things has been going well... Roman has not been getting up in the middle of the night, when he hear Phoenix cry... I know that Roman is excited about showing Phoenix his toys and share them when he is older... What I love about them being so close in age is the fact that I can use the same things that I used for Roman, Phoenix is smaller then Roman was... I breast feed Phoenix, it is going good... Even though it hurts, I am a SAHM which I love because I can watch Roman and Phoenix grow and learn more things.... I love being a Mom of 2 boys so far, they are so much fun.... I hope that Roman and Phoenix grow up to be best buddies, I think that they will.... Roman loves to play with his cousin who is 8, he plays with his toys.... It's so cute to watch them, I know that pretty soon, Roman and Phoenix are going to play like that :)...

Can't wait to get know all of you

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TaylorMom814
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Welcome! Join the breastfeeding group on here if you haven't already. It's been so helpful for me!
lauratupper
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Welcome!

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Welcome To The Group.

abra
by Abra on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM
That is so much fun! My boys are 17 months apart and play together all the time. Welcome to the group and congratulations!!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Welcome Alexa!

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Hi and welcome!
angela.bouchard
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Welcome to the group!

alandou
by April on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Welcome and congrats! I have been married for 5 years and my husband and I have one child, our 4 year old daughter. I've been a part of CM since 2009 and have made some awesome mama friends here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)