Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Has anyone planned a paw patrol birthday party?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know it's a brand new show on nick jr so there are NO party supplies or very little  much less party ideas for this theme. My son will be 4 and he is so into this show!!! He wants a paw patrol bday!!! Yikes!! Anyone else able to find any ideas out there? Please share!

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by Abra on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I haven't heard of them. BUMP! Good luck!
calvinsmommy18
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM
No but my 5 year old loves that show. I thought it was pretty new. I'd look online and see what you can pull together for it. Maybe just colored plates and then maybe a paw patrol cake? And you could probably make goodie bags yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:48 AM

no, sorry not here.

holliehah
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My son loves that show!!! We are currently looking for Paw Patrol cake ideas and party supplies. I'm afraid if we do all 7 pups plus the cat and two kids in fondant it will cost 300 dollars for this cake!!
Bray1018
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

my son wants his 5th birthday party paw patrol style, would love to have the cake topped with the base...no toys though... Im going to have to improvise. all I can find online are print out stuff, nothing trully 3 dimensional. Good Luck on your party, hopefully we can both pull it off. LOL

angela.bouchard
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quoting abra:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

Mrsjhicks
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I am planning one now. Too new of a show to have the themed items in the store so I good a picture I saved from the Internet, added text and printed it for invitations, ordered plastic fire hats for party hats, printed the coloring sheets off nick jr for part of the party favors and I'm having the cake made by a specialty cake shop. Wasn't too hard. :)
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:20 AM

My son told me the other day that he wishes he could be Chase. Sonce the show is so new, I think you're best bet is to go to Nickjr.com and use their printables stuff to make your own decorations. Good luck!

nvaldez
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I'm planning one now for my 3 year olds birthday I am using the activity kits that are online and I have a paw patrol picture that will be put on his cake. I made stickers for his cups but will be using mostly red yellow and green to decorate. I was able to get some firedog stuff at the craft store that kinda looks like marshall so that helps. His party is Wednesday so hopefully it goes well.
expectantmom81
by Erin on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Maybe check on Pinterest?

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN