Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

csection pain?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM
  • 11 Replies
My daughter is 1 1\2 and since iv had mt csection I havnt been able to do anything sexual with my partner it started out to just be a discomfort. But then if I had an orgasm it felt like I was being stabbed. Now I cant do anything without hurting not just sexual activities but if I lift something kind of heavy. Anything will caise me sharp stabbing pains then I hirt for hours aftwr. Anyone experience this?
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I didn't have a c-section with either of my kids but if your dd is 1.5 and your still having pain I would talk to your doctor about it.  

abra
by Abra on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:12 PM
this exactly. Best of luck to you!

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

I didn't have a c-section with either of my kids but if your dd is 1.5 and your still having pain I would talk to your doctor about it.  

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM

You probably should call your OB about it.  I had pains, but was 'ok' after about a month.  But it took about 6 months before I felt "normal" again :( 

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I had a c-section 4 months ago and basically I am fine.  I get some pulling and tugging feelings around the af is expected, but nothing crippling.  I would check with the doc-18 months is a long time, especially if it is getting worse.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I have had 3 CS the last one being a year ago.and I still have pains at times. you can talk to your dr. but not sure if they can help you. I have been poked and prodded for hours on end trying to find the cause, and they have not found any thing out of the ordinary.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I've never dealt with c-section pain. I've had 4. I'm sorry you are dealing with this : (

expectantmom81
by Erin on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:44 PM
This!!

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I've had 2 c-sections.  What you are describing is not normal/typical post c-section pain.

angela.bouchard
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I've had one c-section and that doesn't sound normal compared to my recovery experience at all. I would go into the OB. Good luck.

jamiebell
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Ive had 4 csections and never had that. Everyone heals different but that doesn't sound normal, id call your Dr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN