Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it bad that first thing in the morning I don't want to deal with my son. I don't leave him to cry I put him in his saucer put on his favorite CD and let him play there then after I've had a chance to wake up and have my morning cup of coffee then I pull him out and let him have the run of the living room.

Is this wrong?

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Replies (11-14):
alandou
by April on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:46 AM

I think that you're asking about it, then you're fine, lol. Atleast you're honest about it. Anytime I wake up and my husband tries to talk to me (on the weekends), I can't even respond. I just wave him off and he knows not to do it again until I have my first sip of coffee before my brain can function.

DixieL
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Hi_Rae
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Not at all. I get my ds up, change him and give him a banana or other small breakfast snack. He walks around and plays while I get coffee and wake up
irishmama1007
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Nope, my oldest (6yrs) knows not to bug me until I have had my morning coffee. My 3yr old is learning this and my 10 week old has no clue yet. I usually let DH deal with our youngest until I have had coffee. The boys color, play or watch some tv.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)