Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

This is probably a silly question.

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
All of my kids started getting teeth when they were like 2-3 months old. My almost 7 month old nephew doesn't have any teeth and there is no sign that it is going to be happening anytime soon. Is it normal for a almost 7 month old to not have any teeth?
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnunley
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Your kiddos got teeth early!  My dd didn't get hers until aournd 12mo and ds was around 10mo. 

They can get teeth antime starting from birth until like 2.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

lauratupper
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Yes, some kids get teeth much later than other.

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Seems normal. My DD didn't ever act like she was teething, but just before she was 13 months, 4 teeth popped in. It was a bit strange.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilTymomma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Mine got his early too but I think they start around that age. 

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Yes. My son didn't get his first tooth until he was almost 10 months old. My oldest got his first about 5 months old. 2-3 months is a really early start for teeth!
kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM
My first 3 got their first tooth on their first birthdays. My last 5 didn't get their first tooth until 14-18 months.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Yes it can be. My son's first tooth cane through at 10 months old.
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM
can be, my kids were 7 months, 7 months and 5.5 months, my brothers kids were all about 8 months and my sil/bil kids were both over a year

Quoting waytomanykids10:

All of my kids started getting teeth when they were like 2-3 months old. My almost 7 month old nephew doesn't have any teeth and there is no sign that it is going to be happening anytime soon. Is it normal for a almost 7 month old to not have any teeth?
monkeydavis05
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM

mine got hers at 5 months but im pretty sure that is early. my coworker's son didnt get his till about 12 months, now he has a mouth full (he's 2 1/2). i wouldnt worry yet

1st_time_mom789
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I don't know. I've heard of babies not getting teeth until then. DD started cutting teeth around 4 months old. She had most of her teeth at one and she is now almost three.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)