Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

do you dress your baby in the one piece footed pajamas?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
  • 52 Replies
So a few family members have been giving my baby those one piece footed pajamas..its getting cold enough now so I decided to start putting them on ds when he goes to sleep..well he gets sweaty in them..even though theyre thin..and I have to strip him half naked when I change him 3 or 4 times a night..
I dont know its seems too annoying for me and him..I think ill just stick with the long sleeves shirt and the footed pants or pants and socks..since I cosleep I can control his temperature better with them without having to unzip the whole thing..

I dont know if I made any sense since im writing on a mobile device and its being a bitch and wont let me scroll up...

Anyways do you mommies use those one piece footed jammies much?
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Yes, but they are too much if you bed share and have a hot natured baby... My youngest couldn't have any clothes on if we napped together or he'd be I a puddle of sweat and so would I. I used them as going out clothes more than anything with my oldest since he was born at the beginning of winter.
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM
2 moms liked this
I did. They wore them in the winter and summer because i keep the ac on and they both kick their blankets off angrily. Dd stopped wearing them when she started potty training so that she would be able to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I also used them as underclothing in the super cold weather.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Yes and she's 6.5 and still wears them.  

FIREFOX1336
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM
My kids wore them often through the cool days too, not just night time. They were comfy and warm. On really cold days or when we went somewhere I'd put socks underneath to make sure their feet stayed warm.
mychinababy
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Only wear them in the winter.
waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:19 AM

I have used them, last winter our house was  getting really cold at night but this winter we have all new windows so the house isn't drafty like it was. We might not need to use them.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:20 AM
My oldest liked them, my son hates the.
Bellarose0212
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Nope. Baby is usually in diaper or diaper and shirt.

bubblemama2164
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM

oh i love the one piece footie jammies 

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I don't use them, but I live in Florida and if we get cold nights - it lasts less than a week. So it's a waste of money for me, really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)