Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you ever splurge...

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 21 Replies

Do you ever splurge on yourself when you go shopping? If so, what was the last thing you got for yourself that was extra special?

Babies Group Mod

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Once in a blue, usually some sort of snack, lol. I bought myself a small bag of chocolate covered peanuts the other day, lol.

abra
by Abra on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
shoes!
alandou
by April on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I can totally relate to how excited you must have been, lol. Being a mom and giving up everything for our babies really makes us realize how grateful we are for the little things :)

Quoting Devious103102:

Once in a blue, usually some sort of snack, lol. I bought myself a small bag of chocolate covered peanuts the other day, lol.

alandou
by April on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM

This would be the grandest splurge of the year if I could afford it, lol.

Quoting abra:

shoes!

Terikins
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought myself some coach sunglasses. I love them,and because I spent good money on them I take extra care of them. Usually I go through a few pairs a year. 

alandou
by April on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a Coach purse fan, although I can't afford them! I've only owned one.  I haven't checked out the glasses, but I think I will :)

Quoting Terikins:

I bought myself some coach sunglasses. I love them,and because I spent good money on them I take extra care of them. Usually I go through a few pairs a year. 

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Rarely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilsirsmomma
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:46 AM
I honestly can't remember.
girlnaboyworld
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I bought a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag. Since my diaper bag doubles as my purse that and I just wanted it.
ToniTennille
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:53 AM
It's been awhile since I last bought myself something that wasn't a "need". A $70 perfume. I felt guilty but my BF told me not to since it was my birthday money. I usually spend my birthday money on my kids. This week I kinda splurged again, I got a super cute maternity shirt for $9, a belly sleeve and panties totaling $28. I feel weird whenever I but myself something. :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)