Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why wont they stop???

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 18 Replies
Wht must they talk shit and hurt my kids? Its pissing me off!! My sister is a teenager and i friggin hatw her idgaf attitude!! She will yell at my kids, even on public and say shut up igly. No one likes u. Shes so loud and obnoxious!!! My 8 month old likes to pull hair. She pulled my sisters hair and my sister YANKS on it to where her head is bent backwards and starts crying!!! Then shebscreams in her face THATS WHAT U GET FATTY TEACH U A LESSON! Who fucking says or does that? I told her to stop hurting her and she goes shut up and learn to control your baby. I just wanna punch her in the face!!! Then if baby touches something my mom and my sister slaps her hands nonstop until she lets go! I told them to stop and thegre like no, she needa to learn. THIS IS MY FUCKIN KID STOP HURRING HER!!! With my 2 yr old she doesnt like to get wet a lot. We were outside ib sprinkled. My sister doesnt like that she wasnt playing in water, grabs hose and sprays her nonstop. SHe was screaming to where ahe was in a ball when i came outside. My mom just laughed and didnt do shit! I picked her up and yelled at my sister and she laughs. I cannot stand this!!! Any ideas??? Im stuck at my moms until my bf gets a place.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
How old is ur sister only advise I got scents u can't move is to just stay away from them as munch as u can go to the park library any thing that can get u out the house as munch as possible stay in ur room with them and I would try talking to them bout y they act like that good luck hope get away or they stop spoon
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Shes 16 or 17.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

How old is ur sister only advise I got scents u can't move is to just stay away from them as munch as u can go to the park library any thing that can get u out the house as munch as possible stay in ur room with them and I would try talking to them bout y they act like that good luck hope get away or they stop spoon

Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Where two close b4

Quoting mama-smurf:

Shes 16 or 17.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I was going to ask if you lived with them but you answered that at the end. I guess try to avoid them as much as possible?

mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
No never close. We are so different. Shes high maintenance, yells until mom buys her everything she wants and has to have girly girly clothes. Im oppisite. Im tomboy, idc if i dont get anything (before or after 18). Im moms least favorite.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

Where two close b4

Quoting mama-smurf:

Shes 16 or 17.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
This could just b her way of acting out bc the babies r getting more addition then she is idk but good luckb

Quoting mama-smurf:

No never close. We are so different. Shes high maintenance, yells until mom buys her everything she wants and has to have girly girly clothes. Im oppisite. Im tomboy, idc if i dont get anything (before or after 18). Im moms least favorite.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

Where two close b4

Quoting mama-smurf:

Shes 16 or 17.

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Sorry but if that were my teenage sister I would beat her ass. Point blank.

abra
by Abra on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I agree. I think that is all you *can* do unless you have some way of following up and providing consequences for her actions.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I was going to ask if you lived with them but you answered that at the end. I guess try to avoid them as much as possible?

alandou
by April on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM

How irritating! My dh and I had to move in with my grandma when dd was 3 months old. My parents lived down the street from her. I had severe PPD and hadn't been taking my meds because of denial and I was a total b*tch to everyone. I got so irritated that I completely stopped all communication with everyone between them and my dd. I had always felt everyone was taking her  away from me, so I took her into my own arms and kept her with me at all times unless it was bedtime. My grandma didn't see her own great grand-daughter for 3 months...and we lived in the same house! I kept dd in our room with us at all times unless we went out walking, playing in the yard or going to the park. I tried to stay away from the house as much as possible, but when we were there, dd was with me. Sorry, I'm probably not much help, but I can certainly understand how hurt you are.

Lynette
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
You step in the way. If someone hit my child I would take my child into another room. I wouldn't tolerate that kind if interaction.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)