Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some of your "mommy brain" moments?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 12 Replies

What are some of your "mommy brain" moments?

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Yesterday I ordered a coffee and breakfast sandwich from the Dunkin Donuts drive thru, got my coffee, and drove away totally forgetting my breakfast sandwhich. Ugh I was so hungry too!

abra
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I forget my keys all the time!
abra
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
aww, so sad!! Did you get to take an early lunch?

Quoting LuLuRex:

Yesterday I ordered a coffee and breakfast sandwich from the Dunkin Donuts drive thru, got my coffee, and drove away totally forgetting my breakfast sandwhich. Ugh I was so hungry too!

nixore
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I went downstairs to look for something in one of the bedrooms we used as storage.  I was trying to be quick because I didn't want to leave the baby alone in the other room very long (he was too young to crawl or go anywhere yet).  After 2-3 minutes, I sprinted back up the stairs, and looked in the room to check on him.  He wasn't there, so I ran over to my mom's room, where she and my sister were at, and frantically asked them, "Where's Boo?!"  They looked at me really funny, so I turned and went to go run through the house to find him...  And that's when I remembered he was strapped to my chest in the ergo.  

I'm still embarrassed that there are witnesses to that.  lmao. 

angela.bouchard
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I lose stuff all of the time. My keys, my phone, any little thing and I lose it lol.

abra
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
lol!!

Quoting nixore:

I went downstairs to look for something in one of the bedrooms we used as storage.  I was trying to be quick because I didn't want to leave the baby alone in the other room very long (he was too young to crawl or go anywhere yet).  After 2-3 minutes, I sprinted back up the stairs, and looked in the room to check on him.  He wasn't there, so I ran over to my mom's room, where she and my sister were at, and frantically asked them, "Where's Boo?!"  They looked at me really funny, so I turned and went to go run through the house to find him...  And that's when I remembered he was strapped to my chest in the ergo.  

I'm still embarrassed that there are witnesses to that.  lmao. 

abra
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
We need one of little GPS things you attach to personal items.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I lose stuff all of the time. My keys, my phone, any little thing and I lose it lol.

natural_s
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Speaking to any of my children and forgetting their names and I am always looking for something that is always right in my face.

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I tried stuffing a dog treat in my son's mouth a few weeks ago..Lol. I took both dogs and my son outside to play for a little bit and I carried him back inside.  I grabbed a dog treat while still holding him and put the treat in his mouth before I realized he don't get one of these.  All three gave me a weird look. 

la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Saying "Where is my phone?" when it's in my hand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)