Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some fu**ed up sh** a cowoker said.

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 19 Replies
so toDAY I told my coworker my daughters name (regina) and this is how you responded.. "you named your daughter regina....??? why would you do that to her?! shes gonna get called vagina for the rest of her life" it took everything in me not to slap her right there.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaraBethKY
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Umm....no, she isn't haha...That's kind of ridiculous

lovemyfriend
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

My neighbors name is regina...i never once even thought of the two words together...crazy lady who doesn't know how to keep her immature thoughts to herself.

Rosie42113
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i felt like she was being extremely disrespectful especially considering the fact that my daughter is named after my sister-in-law that recently passed. Idk how im gonna continue to work with this bitch

Quoting lovemyfriend:

My neighbors name is regina...i never once even thought of the two words together...crazy lady who doesn't know how to keep her immature thoughts to herself.

Ilaynasmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you want your job? Be a responsible parent and play nice. Theres always a possibility of someone not liking a name. She was immature. Why be the same?

Quoting Rosie42113:

i felt like she was being extremely disrespectful especially considering the fact that my daughter is named after my sister-in-law that recently passed. Idk how im gonna continue to work with this bitch

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Oh dear...is she really that childish?

alandou
by April on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Um, I had never thought of that until I read this post...

polkaspots
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I had never thought of that either. I've known a woman named Regina since I was five.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe Regina Falangie....like on Friends...
ce_lemley
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I've never even heard of someone calling a Regina that! Don't sweat it though. I named my son Lane and at the hospital the nurses and his doctor all called him Lane Change. Like when your driving. I was so emotional from all the hormones, it took every ounce of self discipline not to snap or cry out of anger. There will always be someone out there with a negative opinion and you just gotta let it roll off your back :) *hugs*

AM-BRAT
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM
When I was preg with my dd Sutton, mil mentioned her and her coworkers worried people would call her 'slutty sutty.' Um wtf.

Btw, no one has ever called her that. Freakin weirdo.

Quoting Rosie42113:

so toDAY I told my coworker my daughters name (regina) and this is how you responded.. "you named your daughter regina....??? why would you do that to her?! shes gonna get called vagina for the rest of her life" it took everything in me not to slap her right there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)