Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Experience with A+D®

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this

Baby's skin is delicate and as a mom you want to do everything you can to protect and care for it.

We recently gave 75 moms A+D® products to help care for their baby's skin. These moms love A+D® products, be sure to check out what they are saying!

Tell us... Have you used A+D®products to help care for your baby's skin?

We cannot wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The Cafemom Team

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
ballerina.2006
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Mobile Photo

I received the prevent and diaper creams. I love the small packaging. They are 1.5oz so okay to take on the plane when we go on vacation! The first thing I did was play with each cream. I love how they both feel thick but spread thin and smoothly with little residue left. I think the fact A&D offers prevention and treatment is wonderful! Sometimes diaper rash cream is too much for the beginning signs of a rash. The fact I have the option to use the prevention at the slightest redness is comforting. I can tackle a rash before it gets bad!
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Mobile Photo

I recieved the prevention cream, and the diaper rash cream. I have never used a&d prior to this influencer program, and now it will be all I use! I use the prevention cream daily, I never knew there was such a thing. I love that the creams do not have an over powering smell. The texture is very smooth and easy to put on.
poohbearkfc
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I got the prevent cream and the diaper rash cream. I love that the size of the container is small enough to fit very nicely into my diaper bag's medicine bag. Our daughter happens to have a rash right now and the rash cream has been really helping in getting that back down and after I finish getting it back in order I will be using the prevent cream for a few days after. I really like to have it handy for both our girls.
angevil53
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Mobile Photo

This stuff rocks! We also got the treat kind both work great. I liked that it worked and wiped off easily. I think it's very important to have variety in creams bc you never know what kind you'll be treating.
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Mobile Photo

I recieved the prevention cream, and the diaper rash cream. I have never used a&d prior to this influencer program, and now it will be all I use! I use the prevention cream daily, I never knew there was such a thing. I love that the creams do not have an over powering smell. The texture is very smooth and easy to put on.
ballerina.2006
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Mobile Photo

I received the prevent and diaper creams. I love the small packaging. They are 1.5oz so okay to take on the plane when we go on vacation! The first thing I did was play with each cream. I love how they both feel thick but spread thin and smoothly with little residue left. I think the fact A&D offers prevention and treatment is wonderful! Sometimes diaper rash cream is too much for the beginning signs of a rash. The fact I have the option to use the prevention at the slightest redness is comforting. I can tackle a rash before it gets bad!
Roomfor1more
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Mobile Photo

I received the original A&D ointment for preventing diaper rash and the A&D treatment cream.

I have always used the original ointment for preventing rashes with all of my kids, baby # 6 & its never failed me under normal circumstances.

My little man is 10 weeks old & has a slight rash due to a virus so I have been using the treatment cream for 1 day now & saw an improvement after only a couple of uses. I love how easily it goes on, its not too thick, but thick enough to get the job done, non greasy & no noticeable smell...that's the only thing I've never really liked about the original a&d is the scent...I'd much rather smell that sweet baby scent than the ointment, but I love the stuff!

I also use it on boo boos for my older kids and even on my own lol.

ImNotKarl
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I was sent the A&D Treat Cream and A&D Prevent Original Ointment in 1.5 oz tubes. I liked the product. The ointment was my favorite of the two, but my husband liked the cream, which we already had on hand for my daughter, Penny. They were really effective for her, and smelled good without being scented. I'm glad we got to try both, because I prefer the Prevent and use it on her bedtime diaper change and naptime diaper change, when she'll be in her diaper a little longer. My husband likes to not use anything until he sees the start of a rash, and he uses the Treat.  Overall, good products.

I am NOT Karl. But I might still eat your hands.

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

We are loving the A&D products.  The prevent is so much nice than regular petroleum jelly.  The texture is smooth and creamy and my lo loves the feel.  So far we have had no rash since she has used the prevent.  I can only assume it will work as well as the prevent if it is needed.  In the past lo has had a few rashes but since using the prevent it is smooth sailing!  We take both tubes with us in the diaper bag whenever we go out.  When I was small my mom used another product that shall remain nameless that smelled horrible. To this day I cant stand the smell and when Angellina got a rash I gagged trying to put it on her!  None of that foul smelling stuff for us anymore!

mrsbrand
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Mobile Photo

I received prevent and treat. I haven't used the treat in quite some time, but we needed to use it today and the smell is great. My hands had been very fry lately and even after just the little contact with the a+d treat my hands are much better as is my sons rash. He had a red raw spot in the crease of his hip/ thigh that was totally relieved after the first application.
MrsSippyCup
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I received the prevent and the treat A & D ointments. My son had a slight diaper rash when I received them so I used Treat right away and by the next day his rash was gone. I especially love the Prevent cream. It really does a great job as a barrier protection and I love the smell. I love the size because they are easy to fit in the diaper bag.
MaryJarrett
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Mobile Photo

I received the prevent and treat A&D ointments.

I really like the smell of the prevent a&d. It has a sweet sort of smell. I haven't used the treat a&d yet, but I opened it to feel it. It goes on smoothly. I also like how conveniently sized the tubes are. They fit in even the smallest compartment of my diaper bag.

It is important to me to have preventative as well as treatment options. I would rather try to avoid rash as much as possible, but when it enviably happens, I'll know where to turn! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)