Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is the last time you went out on a date without bringing your baby?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 208 Replies

Ben and I realized on Saturday that we hadn't been out alone together in 5 weeks! We try to go out once a week but with 4 kids and him in school, that can get really tricky! We went out ot our favorite Mexican resturant and had drinks and ate chips and talked..without getting interrupted! It was amazing!! 

How often do you try to get out alone with your guy? When was the last time?

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaofone122112
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:14 PM

haven't been on a real date with out DD in almost 10 months but i don't mind because i don't feel right leaving her at home. :)

abra
by Abra on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:17 PM

aww! Have you gone on any dates with her en tow. 

Quoting mamaofone122112:

haven't been on a real date with out DD in almost 10 months but i don't mind because i don't feel right leaving her at home. :)

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

mamaofone122112
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

oh yeah, all the time. She has such a great time too!! 

Quoting abra:

aww! Have you gone on any dates with her en tow. 

Quoting mamaofone122112:

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM

my birthday 4 weeks ago

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

We've actually only done it once since DD was born. It was this past July, we went out to eat by ourselves.

TaylorMom814
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
My DH is Ben too :)

We went out last night actually! His parents call and ask us if they can come stay with her for a while about once a week! It's nice. She is only three months though so hopefully they won't get tired of doing that. We normally don't stay out long at all though. Sometimes they look a little disappointed when we return so soon, lol!
ceciliam
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Last December, I think.....

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM
It was sometime over the summer, before the newest little one was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

We get every weekend after the kids are in bed. We will spend time together doing what we want. Out and about not so much. We just got this whole weekend alone for our Anniversary. My friends watched the girls for us.

Devious103102
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Before he deployed... probably for my birthday (Feb). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)