Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Diaper Rash Product Options

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 105 Replies

Tell us...What sort of diaper rash remedies have you used?

We look forward to reading your comments!

Sincerely,

The Cafemom Team

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrand
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM
A+d has been a staple in my diaper bag since the birth of my first, but before that I always had it around the house. It worked great for chafing caused by my clothes at work and dry patches on my elbows and knees. Any time a friend gets pregnant I give a+d and a pack of diapers as a gift along with whatever I'm getting for them.
peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I have told everyone in my gymboree class about A&D.  One of the moms was telling us about how bad her lo diaper rash gets.  After my suggestion she got the treat and it cleared up the rash in less than 2 days.  Since then, she has used the prevent.  Many of the other moms told me they are using the prevent and love the feel and the fact there is no horrible odor.  I am like the hero of the gymboree class!

MaryJarrett
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I keep our A&D right with the diapers so I have it all the time.

I recommended it to closest friend to try, and also on a few social networking sites. Everyone loves it! :)
Roomfor1more
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM
A&D has been a staple in my diaper bags since my first baby in 2001!

I've been recommending A&D original ointment for years, to friends & family members. I've even given my tube to a momma at a company picnic who was talking about her baby having a stubborn rash that nothing would clear up. I saw her spouse at the office a week later and he told me she used it and it worked.
skittlebeans88
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Yes, they're something that's always in the diaper bag when we go out now.

I recommended it to my sister because she just had a new baby October 1 st
kgmmw
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I always carry A and D diaper products with me in my diaoer bag.

I have told my family and friends about this great product.
angevil53
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:31 PM
While i rarely use a diaper bag i do use this stuff everyday on my son and some days on my dd.

I will certainly recommend this product for certain rashes. It's great for the circumcision.
BethRae
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1. Yes! The treat ointment is in there :)

2. I've recommended the prevent cream to a few mommies. I was unaware it existed so I was telling a few friends about it :)
Devious103102
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Yes, I keep A&D in my diaper bag and in the home at all times, it has so many good uses.  And yes, whenever anyone asks for recommendations to help with diaper rash or other things it's the first thing I say.

poohbearkfc
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Yes a&d has become a staple where ever I go. I have them at my parent's, in-laws home diaper bag, and my husband's car. And yes a friend of mine said her baby got s rash what's the best cream, I recommended the a&d and she said over night it looked better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)