Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 month old teething??

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 13 Replies

Can 4 months old teethe (sp?)?? Avery has been drooling a LOT lately and have been really fussy and crying. This is my 2nd but my first didn't start teething until 7 months. Could this be teething?? Or something else?? 

Help??

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetsavannah10
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM

BUMP!

louisianamom84
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM

it sounds like it. my 10 week old is teething. i didn't know she had teeth until the ped. pointed them out to me. she said she sees twins that were both born with them. it explained all the drooling and fussing though lol

ilovemykids732
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I had all my baby teeth by the time I was 4 months old... so yeah... they can!!

missytotoo
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Mobile Photo

Sounds like teething. Have you tried waterproof teething mittens? They work wonders with my lo. I got these ones here: www.etsy.com/shop/easybreazybaby
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM

It's possible. My son Mason got his first two teeth in at 3 months old, then it was 2 x 2 every few weeks, by the time he was a year old he had all of his teeth and was getting his molars in.   Charlie was a little late, he got his first two teeth at 6 months but they quickly came in, he's almost 9 months now and has 10 teeth in his mouth( 6 on top and 4 on the bottom)

BrandiLPalacios
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM
My lo's first tooth just broke her gums on the bottom in the last few days but is not all the way out yet. And she is 4.5 months old. She is the earliest one of my 4 to get a tooth at this age. my oldest daughter got her first 2 teeth at 5.5 months. my son had 6 come in at once at 6 months and my second daughter had two at 7 months.
sweetsavannah10
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Thanks guys!

sweetsavannah10
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM

thanks! I will definitely check these out!

Quoting missytotoo:

Mobile Photo

Sounds like teething. Have you tried waterproof teething mittens? They work wonders with my lo. I got these ones here: www.etsy.com/shop/easybreazybaby

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

polkaspots
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM
My nephew was born with a tooth and had a mouthful of them on his first birthday. It's definitely possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

It's possible. Chewing on a cold or frozen washcloth is always good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)