Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Need encouragement!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

Help I can't do this. I have 3 beautiful kids (6 DD, 4 DS, 18mon DD) We are in law school away from family. I just found out i'm preggo again (took 2 tests). I'm freaking out. I feel like a horrible mom normailly, 1 more is going to make me worse.  Its just so bad of timing.

Just need some support.

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dandiamerin
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Timing is definitely one of those things that we feel can make or break a situaton....however, this unborn child is a gift :) It often times doesn't feel that way, but he or she definitely is!!!  Keep your chin up...it will be ok!!! 

TaylorMom814
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
It will be okay!! I am sure you are in shock now but babies are such a blessing. And I bet your older two will be great helpers when baby comes!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:25 PM

It will be ok : ) It's always a shock when you found out you are pregnant but keep in mind you now have 9 months to plan! What makes you feel like a horrible mom?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I have 4 and so do many other's in this group but if you have any questions about life with 4, feel free to ask me.

ak2fl
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I have less patience than i should. I probably yell more than I should. Adding another cant help that. I'm feeling a little better tonight. I know it will be ok.

thanks girls

angela.bouchard
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM

((hugs))

alandou
by April on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I can certainly understand your anxiety. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. You might not understand why it's happening now, but in the future you'll be able to look back and understand it all. Stay calm and baby on!  Everything will work out :)

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Your feelings are totally understandable given how much you already have on your plate, but you will be okay once things have time to sink in. Maybe you should look into finding a mother's helper a couple times a week. Maybe a local teenager  can come after school for a couple hours and lend a helping hand. Having an extra set of eyes, ears, and hands can really go a long way and can help make you feel less overwhelmed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN