Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright I have to have a baby sling.

I cannot carry this kid around...I need my hands!  What's your favorite baby sling?  How do you know what size to buy?  The one I'm looking at says small medium or large and I don't have a clue.

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-17):
brittany208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I have a boba air baby carrier and i like it a lot. its travel sized, so its really easy to "stow and go" and its lightweight and fairly comfortable (never really used another to compare it to though)

lvmcgrade
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

The baby carrier I have fits all sizes, is sooo easy to put on (which I love, especially when the baby is crying and has to be picked up) Is also cheaper than some others I've seen online and is very good quality for the price you pay. I use to use a baby wrap but it takes forever to put your baby on. I can also carry my one year old as well as my four year old in it (not at the same time of course!). Also you can wear your babe on the front and the back. You can buy it at http://www.meitais.com

AviannasMama
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My friend has a Maya wrap I think its called and she is obsessed w it! It got good reviews on Amazon too. She still carries her almost 2yr old in it!
alandou
by April on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I never had one but I wish I had!
kdgord
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I have never used a sling but I have an Ergo and love it! Very comfy and evenly distributed the weight so that it doesn't put a bunch of strain on my back.
chrissy0715
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM

My friend just let me borrow her "sleepy wrap" and I LOVE it! It's super comfy.

Lullababy
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I love my Maya wrap ring sling the most and then I have a baby hawk mei tai and ergo sport I like.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)