Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 609 Replies
2 moms liked this

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello all! My name is Sally and I am a 24 year old stay at home mom of a 16 moth old little boy.

JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom? I turned 22 the day I had my oldest son.
2. How many kids do you have? I have five children.
3. How old are your kids? James is 9, Jade will be 8 next month, Steven will be 6 next month, Willow will be 4 tomorrow and Katara is 7 1/2 months old. 
4. What state do you live in? Right now we live at Fort Campbell, Ky.
5. What's on your mind today? Nothing much right now, just finished catching up on laundry and both babies (mine and my best friend's who I watch during the day) are sleeping so I figured I'd take a quick computer break before putting away all the clean clothes. 

rebirthfreedom
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM
3 moms liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom?  2 weeks before I turned 21
2. How many kids do you have?  5
3. How old are your kids?   11, 9, 7, 2, 11 months
4. What state do you live in?  Ohio
5. What's on your mind today?  how i'm going to go to 2 different after school activities at the same time

msboo1968
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
3 moms liked this

HI

My name is LaShunda and I have been a Meima (grandmother) for little over a month and feel so out of the loop. Thought joining would help me so I could help my daughter. My granddaughters name is Faith and she is a doll just like her Meima.....

Thanks LaShunda

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting rebirthfreedom:

1. How old were you when you became a mom?  2 weeks before I turned 21
2. How many kids do you have?  5
3. How old are your kids?   11, 9, 7, 2, 11 months
4. What state do you live in?  Ohio
5. What's on your mind today?  how i'm going to go to 2 different after school activities at the same time

abra
by Abra on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Hi, Sally!!! Nice to meet you! My little guy is 18 months old. Don't they grow up way to fast?

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Hello all! My name is Sally and I am a 24 year old stay at home mom of a 16 moth old little boy.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

abra
by Abra on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I love your kid's names! 

Quoting JadeTigr7:

1. How old were you when you became a mom? I turned 22 the day I had my oldest son.
3. How old are your kids? James is 9, Jade will be 8 next month, Steven will be 6 next month, Willow will be 4 tomorrow and Katara is 7 1/2 months old. 
5. What's on your mind today? Nothing much right now, just finished catching up on laundry and both babies (mine and my best friend's who I watch during the day) are sleeping so I figured I'd take a quick computer break before putting away all the clean clothes. 

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

abra
by Abra on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Congratuations on your granddaughter!! That is so exciting!! 

Quoting msboo1968:

HI

My name is LaShunda and I have been a Meima (grandmother) for little over a month and feel so out of the loop. Thought joining would help me so I could help my daughter. My granddaughters name is Faith and she is a doll just like her Meima.....

Thanks LaShunda

abra
by Abra on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 21
2. How many kids do you have? I have 4 kids. 
3. How old are your kids? Right now my daughters are 7 and 5, and my sons are 2 and 1. 
4. What state do you live in? Idaho. 
5. What's on your mind today? I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from a business trip so I'm trying to keep the house clean and every one happy all at once! Eeek!

JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. :)

Quoting abra:

I love your kid's names! 

Quoting JadeTigr7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)