Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (601-609):
marleasmommy91
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:52 PM

No not yet. We're waiting until we can afford it lol

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

My name is Amy, I'm 22, I have a 17 month old daughter named Marlea and a (almost) 2 month old son named Weston. I've been with my fiance for about 2.5 years. :)

Welcome Amy! Do you have a wedding date set?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Understandable : )

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

My name is Amy, I'm 22, I have a 17 month old daughter named Marlea and a (almost) 2 month old son named Weston. I've been with my fiance for about 2.5 years. :)

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

marleasmommy91
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:11 PM

We're thinking about just having a courthouse wedding because it's cheaper, but we'll look into other options as well. :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:16 PM
It's not the wedding that is important it's the marriage. My husband and I got stressed planning a huge wedding so instead we did a smaller outdoor wedding. So happy we did it, easy to plan and we have so many wonderful memories from that day!

Quoting marleasmommy91:

We're thinking about just having a courthouse wedding because it's cheaper, but we'll look into other options as well. :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

mommybock10
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Thanks for the encouragement! I know itll be hard, but when I have a good job one day for my son it'll be worth it. :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting mommybock10:

Hi everyone! My name is Cassie and I became a mom  at age 21. I have one baby boy, Oliver, who is going on 10 weeks this Sunday. I live in Pennsylvania. Today I'm thinking about Monday, when the spring college semester starts and all the challenges being a college mom will present. Enjoying these last few days of quality time with Oliver.

I love the name Oliver! Welcome Cassie! You can do it : ) One of my best friend's got her nursing degree while being a mother.

mommybock10
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hi Amy :) I love your children's names... So cute and unique. I'm in the same boat with my fiance. We want to be married so badly but don't know what we want to do about a wedding. We considered just getting married in the courthouse... but now I'm thinking I want more than that! Lol

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

It will be 100% worth it. Not only will you have a good job which will give your son a better life but it will show your son how hard work pays off : ) He will be so proud of you one day! My mom was a teen mom and she finished high school AND went to college. I'm so proud of her!

Quoting mommybock10:

Thanks for the encouragement! I know itll be hard, but when I have a good job one day for my son it'll be worth it. :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting mommybock10:

Hi everyone! My name is Cassie and I became a mom  at age 21. I have one baby boy, Oliver, who is going on 10 weeks this Sunday. I live in Pennsylvania. Today I'm thinking about Monday, when the spring college semester starts and all the challenges being a college mom will present. Enjoying these last few days of quality time with Oliver.

I love the name Oliver! Welcome Cassie! You can do it : ) One of my best friend's got her nursing degree while being a mother.

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

marleasmommy91
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Thanks! I got Marlea from some girl off MySpace lol and as far as I know, that's the only other person that shares her name, which I think is pretty awesome! 

I was thinking that we could get married in the courthouse and then farther down the road we could have an actual wedding. :) 

Is it ok if I add you?

Quoting mommybock10:

Hi Amy :) I love your children's names... So cute and unique. I'm in the same boat with my fiance. We want to be married so badly but don't know what we want to do about a wedding. We considered just getting married in the courthouse... but now I'm thinking I want more than that! Lol

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

mommybock10
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM

We have considered doing the same thing!

And yes, add me! :)

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Thanks! I got Marlea from some girl off MySpace lol and as far as I know, that's the only other person that shares her name, which I think is pretty awesome! 

I was thinking that we could get married in the courthouse and then farther down the road we could have an actual wedding. :) 

Is it ok if I add you?

Quoting mommybock10:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting marleasmommy91:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)