Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What do you look for...

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you look for in a high chair? Any features that are a must have or not worth it? Any favorite kinds?
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Honestly, I just bought the high chair that matched out theme. They are all the same, imo.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Removable top tray, cup holder, vinyl seat, adjustable height. We have a Graco and are happy with it
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM

We have a Chicco high chair and I love it.

It's really nice, folds up easily (not that I have ever folded it though lol) and is very easy to clean. The top is dishwasher safe etc.

mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I prefer the space saver high chairs.  They're small, and easy.  

SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I like one to fit on our dining chairs. I prefer it to recline so I can use it longer (earlier, not that they eat that early, but I like them at the table with us. Easy to clean.
squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
This was me with my daughter. Luckily, I picked a gender neutral theme, so it was reused for my son.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Honestly, I just bought the high chair that matched out theme. They are all the same, imo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Easy To Clean And Easy To Store.

jridgill
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Ours we could take the cover off and wash it. Loved that. It dried very quickly after washed. It folded up so it was easy to move.
Bethbeth
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM

easy to clean as you will be doing it a lot, no fabric seats or back you would have to put in the washing machine. I don't like cup holders, as kids put food in there and it takes more time to clean. 

I like the space saver chairs and we just put them on the floor when they are babies to sit in instead of buying bumbo chairs.

army_wife124
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:36 AM

easy to clean, the seat can be washed, reclining feature, and a good safety strap so my son wont figure out how to unbuckle himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN