Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay or Nay 10.25

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 44 Replies

Apple pie?

*****Bonus Question**** Has baby had apples yet? Does baby like apples?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilliesValley
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Yeah if the pie is done right. My baby is only two and a half weeks so no apples yet just yummy breast milk.
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Yay and yes. Apples were one of the first things he ate as a baby. They were also the first thing he stole... Fortunately I noticed before we left the store and paid for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Nay. I hate pie.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Quoting LilliesValley:

Yeah if the pie is done right. My baby is only two and a half weeks so no apples yet just yummy breast milk.

I agree about the pie being done right. Yummy breast milk indeed. On thanksgiving, I told the kid's the baby couldn't have thanksgiving dinner and my oldest piped up and said "she gets to taste it in your breastmilk mommy!" lol. your comment reminded me of that.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quoting polkaspots:

Yay and yes. Apples were one of the first things he ate as a baby. They were also the first thing he stole... Fortunately I noticed before we left the store and paid for it.

Apples was one of my oldest's first foods.

LOL at first thing he stole, my DD tried to steal a bag of m&m's a few years ago.

My kid's have also in the past been guilty of just putting things in the cart with the hopes I would pay for it! I put an end to that real quick ; )

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Quoting robibuni:

Nay. I hate pie.

One of my closest friend's hates pies too. lol

robibuni
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Hehe, I'm weird I guess. I hate pie (though I like French Silk) and Oreos.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting robibuni:

Nay. I hate pie.

polkaspots
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM
He was very young, way too young to know what he was doing. He was sitting in the stroller and picked one out the display while we were waiting on line and started eating it.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting polkaspots:

LOL at first thing he stole, my DD tried to steal a bag of m&m's a few years ago.

My kid's have also in the past been guilty of just putting things in the cart with the hopes I would pay for it! I put an end to that real quick ; )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I don't think its' weird. What is your favorite dessert?

Quoting robibuni:

Hehe, I'm weird I guess. I hate pie (though I like French Silk) and Oreos.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting robibuni:

Nay. I hate pie.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL yeah that's how my DD grabbed the m&m's!

Quoting polkaspots:

He was very young, way too young to know what he was doing. He was sitting in the stroller and picked one out the display while we were waiting on line and started eating it.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting polkaspots:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)