Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I never did a baby book.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 46 Replies

Or even a scrap book. My oldest is 6 and I never made her a baby book or a scrap book. I dont remember when she first crawled or sat up or anything like that. I never made one for my 2yr old either. I'm so regretting it. Like, I could try to remember this stuff but I wouldnt remember the exact date she did it but I could maybe remember how many months she was. I wish I could go back and write all this stuff down or SOMETHING. Damn it.

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Don't feel bad. I never did one with my son either.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I didn't end up doing a baby book for any of my kids although I bought and started them for my first two. Life was so crazy with my kids being just 16 months apart and both having frequent appointments that I forgot. I did a few pages of my oldest son's scrapbook. My kids are 6, 4, 2, and I'm due in January and I take lots of pictures so someday I can do their scrapbooks:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM
4 kids and not one baby book. My oldest had one...that I never filled out, lol. I use Facebook as my 'baby book'. I put all the important things on there so I can access it if/when I want it.
storkradio193
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I haven't done one with either of mine.  I hope to get around to it one day.

Heymamashakeit
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I dont feel as bad now! lol I'm hoping to get some of my friends from PA to send me some since when I moved to IL I left ALOT of stuff behind.

liss05
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Don't stress about it!!! Live happens :)

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I have scrapbooks- including my pregnancies. I love doing them though. I think you're fine.
shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM

You can do pictures in a scrapbook.  Instead of writing it down, but pictures in order from birth and up.   I have a baby book, but don't update it much.  I haven't touched the scrapbook much either, but ds is only 10 months, so everything's still fresh in my mind.   But I'd rather do the scrapbook than the baby book.

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
How do you remember when they did things for the first time? Walking? Crawling? First words? I have my baby book/ baby calendar and I can look back and compare it to my kids milestones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Natasha on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I kind of started loosing track around 9 months and wish I'd kept it up too. He's only 3, so I guess I could pick back up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)