Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I know it's a little early but....

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

How many christmas presents are you getting your child(ren)?

Ages?

And what?!?

My son is 14 months now, and im still trying to find that perfect gift. I want something he can get alot of use out of, not just some random toys.

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicalahlah
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM

No idea yet. I am just starting to get ideas, lol.

TatyBear
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I don't count. But a lot I have already spent 1000 on Christmas for the kids and am not done yet.

But I have 4 garbage bags full of stuff already and stuff in the laundry room closet. As in how many......not sure.

Eta.....my kids are 11 and 5 and will be 22 months at Christmas
babie113
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
not a clue prob more games for his leapster
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm not sure yet. We don't normally count presents.

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

We just spend the same amount on them. So we will see when we get them.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I have no idea, the amount never matters aside from making the amount equal for each of them.

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM
No idea what yet but we usually get one gift per child. They are 5, 3, 2, and 4 months. The 4 month old may or may not get anything at all. We usually don't give gifts to the baby.
JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:12 PM

3 each child, and one group gift usually.  They'll get a fun toy, an educational toy and a clothing or shoe item of some sort.

My kids are 9, almost 8, almost 6, 4 and almost 8 months old. 

TaylorMom814
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby is just three months and honestly we probably won't get her very much. I know both sets of grandparents will go overboard :)
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I make lots of my gifts. I sew and own an embroidery machine so I have lots of options.

My 3 year old is getting either a bitty baby or American girl doll. Haven't decided which yet. We are also going to make her a doll bed, doll dress closet, and table set for the doll. She's really into tea parties lately! I'm also going to make her and her doll 4-5 matching outfits! She is going to love that. I'll probably make some diapers and a diaper bag set to go with it. Oh and sew up some adorable bedding for her doll bed.

My son (5) wants a gaming system. We haven't decided what yet. Probably wii or Xbox. Legos, books, and guns (nerf) are on his list as well.

My 13 yr old has no idea what she wants but I usually get her a mani/pedi gift certificate. Movie gift card, redbox codes, candy, restaurant gift card, a few clothing stores gift cards. I put it all in a basket for her and she loves it. We usually spend a day or even a weekend together and use it all.

Does your son have a cozy coupe? My kids have this red ride on toy that spins 360? Can't thing of the name of it. Not a car or animal or anything. Just a simple ride on with a handle on front. They love it. I hope to make my daughter a walking horse. That would be another idea for you. The Melissa and Doug toys are alwAys a huge hit too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)