Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Does your LO go to your DH easily?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've noticed that my LO and a lot of my friends' LOs resist going to their daddys. I think it's because I (and my friends with the same issue) spend the whole day with our LO while our DHs are at work. It makes me feel bad for my DH. 

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
Devious103102
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Yes they do =0)

Mommabearbergh
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Dh actually spend way more time with dd two but she still prefers her momma because dh won't sing to her.
kaybri2012
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM
No issue with mine
ImNotKarl
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM

My baby loves her daddy. Both of the kids do. They adore him. Penny will just sit with him for hours, fall asleep on his lap while he watches a movie or plays his video game. Cooper isn't a baby anymore, but has always been super close to his dad, from infancy. About the only time Penny wants me over my husband is when she's hungry, because I am her food source. She's happy with either of us.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

calvinsmommy18
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Depends on the day but she will choose MIL over any of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM

She will go eventually! Sometimes it takes her a bit to warm up to Daddy. She usually comes to me first. He is in the Army and was deployed until she was 5 months old. Now he is either in the field for days or working long hours.

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Our kids love their father. When he comes
Home they can't get to him fast enough. I thought they would prefer me since I nurse.
TatyBear
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I don't have a dh. But my lo's only see their dad twice a month and they don't have problems going to him at all.
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Im a SAHM so im with my kids all day, and DH leaves for work at 6am and doesnt get home until 5pm.. so hes away all day.. but our 20month old daughter goes crazy as soon as he pulls up.. she gets excited and starts yelling "dada dada" and rums right to him and wants up when he gets in the door.
Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
She's a daddy's girl all the way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN