Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Average wait time at Dr.

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 65 Replies
On average how long do you have to wait when you take your kids to the pediatricians office?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
10 minute or less
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I would say 10 minutes

Kristennnwk
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

10 minute or less

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quoting Kristennnwk:

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Oh no : / That's too long!

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Sounds like they are taking on too many patients

Quoting rwebb11:

That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)