Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Infant toys..help!

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:45 AM
  • 14 Replies
I am a first time mom to an almost 2 month old infant...people are starting to ask what kind of toys I want for Christmas for him. I want to get presents for him that he will be able to use for a while and help with development. Does anyone have any toy recommendations for his age and when he starts getting older? Thanks!
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrskandi
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I got my dd one when she was a month old ,You can program it to say his name ,She learned a lot from him .She is due for a new one .

jamaicanmom89
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:52 AM
You can try the teething rings since babies like to put things in their mouth or any thing musical that can be attach to the crib
tan91113
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Thanks! I have a few from my baby shower but they seem really hard. But like you said babies like putting things in their mouths.

Quoting jamaicanmom89:

You can try the teething rings since babies like to put things in their mouth or any thing musical that can be attach to the crib

tan91113
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Thats really neat, thanks!!

Quoting mrskandi:

I got my dd one when she was a month old ,You can program it to say his name ,She learned a lot from him .She is due for a new one .

oliviasmommie05
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM
A teething blanket. They are inexpensive and small and have lots of different textures on them. Also, some baby links . My daughter likes to put those in her mouth when she first started holding and reaching for things and they can also be used to hang toys onto the car seat or stroller so you don't have to worry about them being thrown to the floor or ground while you are out.
tan91113
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

Quoting oliviasmommie05:

A teething blanket. They are inexpensive and small and have lots of different textures on them. Also, some baby links . My daughter likes to put those in her mouth when she first started holding and reaching for things and they can also be used to hang toys onto the car seat or stroller so you don't have to worry about them being thrown to the floor or ground while you are out.

AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM
The play yard that has the toys hanging above. My daughter started playing with it at about two months, and still plays with it at six months.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM

You can't go wrong with the classic's. Rattles and stacking rings.

stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Pretty much anything with music and lights.
Twin2Walker
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Teething blankets, anything with music and lights.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)