Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know what this is?? UPDATE ON PAGE 5

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 54 Replies

Mobile Photo

I went to give my son a bath before bed yesrerday and noticed this on his butt cheek.. he rarely gets rashes, but when he does, he never had one look like this..does anyone know what it is?? Two more pics in comments..
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewInChrist
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Chemical burn?
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Mobile Photo

Now, he just woke up and there are two spots on His leg.. one on outter thigh and one a little further down his leg.
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Mobile Photo

jb0520
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I'd call his Dr asap if it seems to be spreading....
stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I did think of that, but hes never left in a wet diaper, and hes two and i have had him in Luvs since he was like 8months old and never had a problem, plus its down his thigh now(added two more pics)

Quoting NewInChrist:

Chemical burn?

stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Yeah, thats what i told DH.. cause i noticed the one on his butt cheek about 10pm last nght, and the leg ones appeared that fast, this morning.. since its Sunday i will have to go to ER , ..i was thinking yeast, maybe

Quoting jb0520:

jb0520
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I have no idea what yeast looks like but please quote me back with an update when you Get back... does the one on his butt look worse or the same?

Quoting stacy2607:

Yeah, thats what i told DH.. cause i noticed the one on his butt cheek about 10pm last nght, and the leg ones appeared that fast, this morning.. since its Sunday i will have to go to ER , ..i was thinking yeast, maybe

Quoting jb0520:

stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I didnt know what yeast looked like either, then i googled pics, it looks like it.. the one one his bitt looks the same as it did last night.. yes, i will let you know.

Quoting jb0520:

I have no idea what yeast looks like but please quote me back with an update when you Get back... does the one on his butt look worse or the same?

Quoting stacy2607:

Quoting jb0520:

stacy2607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM
So, i googled chemical burns.. thatsnot what it is.. those look like a patch of skin missing thats Really bright red and hurts.. this doent bother Logan.

Quoting NewInChrist:Chemical burn?
NewInChrist
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Hmm... idk

Quoting stacy2607:

So, i googled chemical burns.. thatsnot what it is.. those look like a patch of skin missing thats Really bright red and hurts.. this doent bother Logan.

Quoting NewInChrist:Chemical burn?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)