Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

quality time with my baby

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
That's the four kids and school/preschool now time to spend mummy baby time with my LO
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
greentealover18
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I just have my 8mo ds so it's mommy baby time all the time :)
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 9 kids at home, it is really hard to find the time to give individual time to all of them. They are all so used to sharing time that it doesn't even faze them anymore. 

kaseyd211
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Quoting waytomanykids10:

I have 9 kids at home, it is really hard to find the time to give individual time to all of them. They are all so used to sharing time that it doesn't even faze them anymore. 

Oh my days you must be a supermum I struggle with my five let alone 9. How do you manage it x
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM

One isn't at home right now, he has been gone for about a month, hopefully he will be back home by Christmas, 3 are with my husband all day doing homeschooling, 2 are with him half days and the other 3 are with me all day.

Quoting kaseyd211:

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Oh my days you must be a supermum I struggle with my five let alone 9. How do you manage it x

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 children. The first 2 go to school in the morning and only my 3 year old is awake so we have alone time. When my youngest gets up I spend some time with her. My son goes to school half day so we have alone time during nap time. And then when my oldest gets home, I have alone time with her. In the summer, when they are all home, I just plan an activity to do with each every single day. For example: reading books, painting nails, crafts, help me with cooking

carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Nov. 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I only have two. I get one on one time with baby when DS1 is in preschool for 2.5hr per day. Plus I wear him a lot so that's like one on one time, even if I'm distracted. Lol. He loves it.
abra
by Abra on Nov. 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I have four kids as well. My oldest goes to school in the morning, the next has morning preschool 3 days a week and I stagger the youngest two's naps so I can get quality time with everyone.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I love baby time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)