Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Which brand do you prefer?

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 44 Replies

We have tried many. For awhile he was wearing Walmart brand diapers, cause of the price. I noticed with those, he went through a lot and was always  getting really bad diaper rashes. (Even with powder/ or rash cream). So I decided to not to go cheap with the last box of diapers. Decided to try Pampers-Baby Dry.  Wish we would of started out with this one! He not only stopped getting diaper rashes, they last longer and has had no "blow out" diapers. I love them!

Do you have a preferred diaper brand? Is there a certain reason you like this diaper more then others?

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss05
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Pampers always seemed to work well for us. Honest Comany ones are good too,

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I use the Pampers Baby Dry at night and very rarely have leaks. I had been using Pampers Cruisers during the day & loved them too. I just recently switched to Luvs during the day because they are so much cheaper. So far I think they are the same as the Cruisers and am glad I switched. I will continue to use the Baby Dry at night.
ale3
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Pampers and target brand
lenashark
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Nutured by nature. I love them, they are ecofriendly and biodegradable, they are very good on babies skin so no diaper rashes, and they never leak. Plus at $11.50 for a 40 count box, they are a good price for the quality.

polkaspots
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Cloth, but I used to use pampers until they became very mobile and then Huggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I like pampers best-have had no leaks or blowouts.  The blue line is accurate and she has never had a diaper rash in 7 months. I was given huggies and luvs and didnt like either of them.

RedheadMama18
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Pampers Cruisers and I just discovered the Target Up and Up brand diapers are really good too!

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM
We haven't had problems with Parents Choice for either kid, but some babies are less sensitive than others when it comes to diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM
We use cloth but if we do use disposable we use up&up
JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I prefer cloth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)