Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

need advice

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 10 Replies
my sons still teething nothing I do seems to help he barley eats wen hes teethin he barley drinks how can I get him to eat n drink when hes teething
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Have you tried the natural teething tablets that you dissolve on their gums. Baby orajell. Teething toys. Amber necklace. Tylenol
expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:36 PM
We always used the teething tablets. We also used Popsicles too. The pedi suggested making them out of beat milk or formula so it would feel good for them and they would still get nutrition.
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM
My kids also liked to chew on baby spoons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Love our amber teething necklace. Hazelaid and inspired by finn are both good.

lilmiley
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM

ive tried it all. not the necklace were do i get it at i never heard of the necklace.

Zazayam
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM

You could find a local jeweler or holistic type shop near you that sell them, or order one. Be careful ordering from amazon or ebay or whatever, a lot of people are selling plastic that looks like amber and it's not helpful.

Hazelaid and inspired by finn are both good. :)

Quoting lilmiley:

ive tried it all. not the necklace were do i get it at i never heard of the necklace.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Amber teething necklace may help

JaydensMama418
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Try Hylands teething tablets and tylenol. Works a charm. Also get the wooden clothing pins. Not the ones with metal. Just all wood. They help get the teeth in and helps soothe the gums.

MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Raw sweet onion rubbed on the gums. Orajel is actually no longer recommended; it toughens the gums, making it harder for the teeth to come through, and the medication can depress respiration.
lilmiley
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:33 PM
I've tried all them things expect the amber necklace I do t k ow were to find one at or what it even is I never even heard of a amber neclace
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN