Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Introducing myself.

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello ladies :) I've been a member of cafemom for 6 years but I just joined this group today! I am 23 years old and live in PA. I work at a dog daycare and have my own pet sitting business. I have a 5.5 year old daughter named Leyla and a 2 week old son named Jaxon. I am currently recovering from a c-section which has been rough but am so happy to have my little man home. I am married to an amazing man, named JT. He is 26 years old and works as an IT Professional. We have 2 dogs, a pitbull mix named Cairo and a corgi mix named Bandit as well as a black cat named Emmie. I am a huge Flyers fan, have 24 tattoos, and am an avid animal lover. Hope to connect with some of you ladies! Thanks for reading.

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cinderella83
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this
welcome, am new too. my husband is an IT professional,too. i have a one year old daughter, and am 30. nice meeting u. have fun here
noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Hey momma, glad you finally made it over here! Yeah sections are rough, i've had 3 and having another in July! How is baby doing?

marissabrookee
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Baby is doing great! Had his first growth spurt Monday night but we made it through lol he's up every 3(ish) hours at night which isn't bad at all. He's breast feeding great and is so alert during the day.

Quoting noonelikeme564:

Hey momma, glad you finally made it over here! Yeah sections are rough, i've had 3 and having another in July! How is baby doing?

kysmama08
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Welcome to the group! Your family is beautiful! I'm also from PA, have 2 girls and am married to an amazing guy!

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwwwww! Newborns are a lot of work but they are the most precious things in the world! Enjoy him momma because he's gonna be talking before you know it, lol!

Quoting marissabrookee: Baby is doing great! Had his first growth spurt Monday night but we made it through lol he's up every 3(ish) hours at night which isn't bad at all. He's breast feeding great and is so alert during the day.

Quoting noonelikeme564:

CafeMom Tickers
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Welcome!!!! Your family is beautiful and your dogs are super cute!

Was your c-section an emergency?

marissabrookee
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM
nope scheduled repeat c section. we tried to go naturally but he just wouldn't engage and I wasn't progressing :(

Quoting la_bella_vita:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM

The same thing happened to me. I tried to VBAC twice. My second c-section was the worst one.

Quoting marissabrookee: nope scheduled repeat c section. we tried to go naturally but he just wouldn't engage and I wasn't progressing :(

Quoting la_bella_vita:

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

wreathsleighhappy holidays

marissabrookee
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
this one has been awful! everyone told me the second recovery was easier. that is totally false.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

The same thing happened to me. I tried to VBAC twice. My second c-section was the worst one.

Quoting marissabrookee: nope scheduled repeat c section. we tried to go naturally but he just wouldn't engage and I wasn't progressing :(

Quoting la_bella_vita:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM

My third was actually my easiest. My second was awful as well.

Quoting marissabrookee: this one has been awful! everyone told me the second recovery was easier. that is totally false.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

wreathsleighhappy holidays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)