Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOMS THAT HAVE OLDER CHILDREN: What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

My SO usually works New Years so we haven't done anything in years. Just curious, what do you do with your kids on new year's eve? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM

My dd is 11, we'll probably watch the ball drop together.

angela.bouchard
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM

When did you start doing that? My son is 3.5 and we've never really done much aside from pigging out on a bunch of snacks that night. Lol 

Quoting goddess99:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

goddess99
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Last year was the 1st year we let her stay up until midnight. We don't have a party or food or anything. Just after midnight she's out, that's late for her.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

When did you start doing that? My son is 3.5 and we've never really done much aside from pigging out on a bunch of snacks that night. Lol 

Quoting goddess99:

abra
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:16 PM
We let our older 2 (ages 7 and 5) stay up as late as they can … usually 10:30, but then they go to sleep. The younger two (ages 3 and 1) go to sleep at their normal bedtime.
waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Nothing, my kids go to bed at the same time no matter what the holiday.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
We take them to see the fire works display and when we get home I open a bottle if sparkling appl cider. They love it when I let them drink out of the crystal champagne flutes. Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)