Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When to put them in cribs?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
Twins are almost three months. Harper sleeps completely through the night every night. But Niko sometimes wakes up once. They currently sleep in their sleep rockers. What age should I put them in a crib?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
larissalarie
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Whenever you want to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovin_mybaby5
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Whenever you.want. my Arthur is 3 months and 1 week and he is sleeping in his bed for the first time today. He started only BFING at 11pm and 6 am so he is doing great in his bed.
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

whenever they're ready. You can try it out and see. We always attempted and if he cried...we just co slept another night.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

proudmommy690
by Christa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Whenever you want to.
peanuteb
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM

My lo has slept in her crib from day 1.  We put her on her back, check her many times and have a baby monitor. We are in the room right next to her.  She loves her crib.  Your twins are adorable.

Sebbiemama
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Both my boys moved into their crib around 4-5 months. Eventually they will start to roll and/or try to sit up and you have to move them out of the rocker so they don't fall out... that was what finally got us to make the move. Until then just do whatever you think will result in the most sleep for all of you. :)

angela.bouchard
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Whenever they are ready. They are adorable in your main picture!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Whenever you want to :) I kept both my kids in their bassinets until they got close to the weight limit on it and moved them to their crib.

LoriAnn87
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Whenever you feel there are ready. My oldest was didn't go in the crib until he grow out of his bassinet and that was around 5 months and my youngest also started around 5 months sleeping in his crib.

JaydensMama418
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:53 PM

My Son sleeps in his pack n play in our bedroom because the crib dont fit in our room. Im gonna move him into his own room in his crib when hes 1.

Quoting Ava1997: Twins are almost three months. Harper sleeps completely through the night every night. But Niko sometimes wakes up once. They currently sleep in their sleep rockers. What age should I put them in a crib?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)