Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014-A survey!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 100 Replies

-What was the highlight of 2013?

-What are you looking forward to in 2014?

-Did you get married this year or celebrate an important anniversary?

-Did you have a baby, if so when? Did you find out you are pregnant? If so, when are you due?

-Did you make any other big changes in your life? New job? Move? Lose a lot of weight? Quit smoking? Share anything you'd like : )

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

happy new year

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Highlight of 2013: The birth of my DS at the end of March.

I'm looking forward to nothing in particular in 2014, but we're getting details in place for taking a trip to New Zealand in February 2015.

We had our 4th wedding anniversary in August, so not a very important one.

No big changes in my life this year, other than adjusting to having 2 kids instead of 1.

TaylorMom814
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Highlight was having my little girl in July! Just looking forward to watching her grow up this year :)

We also bought a beautiful new (to us) home earlier this year and has been awesome.
abra
by Abra on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM
-What was the highlight of 2013?: Going on a vacation, just me and my husband of 9 years!

-What are you looking forward to in 2014?: Learning more, reading more, loving more.

-Did you get married this year or celebrate an important anniversary?. 2013 was our 9 year wedding anniversary, 12 year dating anniversary.

-Did you have a baby, if so when? Did you find out you are pregnant? If so, when are you due? no and no.

-Did you make any other big changes in your life? New job? Move? Lose a lot of weight? Quit smoking? Share anything you'd like : ) I started really pursuing Christ after I felt a sort of quickening toward Him. It is completely changed the way I live for the better — it is really exciting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM

-What was the highlight of 2013?

Umm, idk. LOL! This year kind of went by to fast.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:26 PM

-What are you looking forward to in 2014?

Getting fully moved into our new apartment. Can you believe it's been almost 6 months and I still only have 1 piece of furniture moved up here?!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM

-Did you get married this year or celebrate an important anniversary?

Didn't get married but hubby and I did celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary! :0)

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Did you have a baby, if so when? Did you find out you are pregnant? If so, when are you due?

No more babies for me, thanks. LOL! But congrats to the moms who welcomed a new baby or found out they're expecting!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Did you make any other big changes in your life? New job? Move? Lose a lot of weight? Quit smoking?

We kind of moved, lol!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Share anything you'd like : )

On a serious note ... my bio dad was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. He's been through his first round of chemo & radiation. Come to find out that the tumor has shrunk about 50%. That's a good thing, there's a chance that it can now be operated on now. (just have to wait for the surgeon). Bio dad has since developed pneumonia due to a side effect from the radiation therapy. It's been a tought past few years. I really hope things look up for 2014.

alandou
by April on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

-What was the highlight of 2013? Probably just getting a PT job.

-What are you looking forward to in 2014? Paying off some debts.

-Did you get married this year or celebrate an important anniversary? No.

-Did you have a baby, if so when? Did you find out you are pregnant? If so, when are you due? No.

-Did you make any other big changes in your life? New job? Move? Lose a lot of weight? Quit smoking? Share anything you'd like : ) Just the job, but not a big deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN