Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
  • 785 Replies
3 moms liked this

waveWelcome to the Babies group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by Abra on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Abra. I am a 30 year old mom to 4. My daughters are 7 and 5, and my sons are 3 and 1. My husband, Ben, and I live in Idaho, where I stay at home with the kids and he works and is in school to get his P.A. Today, I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner! lol! 
Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

jillwyki
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 25
2. How many kids do you have? 2
3. How old are your kids? 3 years...8.5 months
4. What state do you live in? Mississippi

I am a single mom of two wonderful little babies looking to talk to other parents.

Frishta
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello 1. I was 22 when I became a mom. 2. I have one baby. 3. My daughter is 8 and a half months old. 4. I live in Manitoba Canada. 5. I am wondering how to get my baby sleep for the night

angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Angela. I was 18 when I became a mom. My son is now 3.5 years old and I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I live in Washington state. Today... I'm sick as a dog with a head cold.. And getting my son ready to spend the weekend with his grandparents that live up near Seattle. 

abra
by Abra on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Welcome to the group! What are your kid's names?

Quoting jillwyki:

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 25
2. How many kids do you have? 2
3. How old are your kids? 3 years...8.5 months
4. What state do you live in? Mississippi

I am a single mom of two wonderful little babies looking to talk to other parents.

abra
by Abra on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Hi!! Sleep patterns can be a real challenge. What have you tried so far?

Quoting Frishta:

Hello 1. I was 22 when I became a mom. 2. I have one baby. 3. My daughter is 8 and a half months old. 4. I live in Manitoba Canada. 5. I am wondering how to get my baby sleep for the night

abra
by Abra on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel better soon, Angela!!

feel better

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Hi! My name is Angela. I was 18 when I became a mom. My son is now 3.5 years old and I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I live in Washington state. Today... I'm sick as a dog with a head cold.. And getting my son ready to spend the weekend with his grandparents that live up near Seattle. 

ToniTennille
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 19 when I became a Mom.
2. How many kids do you have? I have 4 girls, a boy in heaven and girl number 5 on the way. I'm 31 weeks.
3. How old are your kids? 17, 13, 10 and 4
4. What state do you live in? Southern Cali
5. What's on your mind today? I need to put the Christmas decorations away but finding energy that doesn't seem to exsist right now is not helping. lol

abra
by Abra on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!! Congratulation on your baby girl! That is so exciting! I haven't touched my decorations either, and I'm not even pregnant -- just tired! lol!

Quoting ToniTennille:

2. How many kids do you have? I have 4 girls, a boy in heaven and girl number 5 on the way. I'm 31 weeks.
5. What's on your mind today? I need to put the Christmas decorations away but finding energy that doesn't seem to exsist right now is not helping. lol

ToniTennille
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I'm pretty excited but scared. lol You'd think I'd be used to it after 5 other babies. I'm just going to start putting away the little things at least. I pull some belly muscles putting the tree up this year.

Quoting abra:

Welcome to the group!! Congratulation on your baby girl! That is so exciting! I haven't touched my decorations either, and I'm not even pregnant -- just tired! lol!

Quoting ToniTennille:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN