Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Friendly Debate: Laundry!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  • 68 Replies

Do you do laundry on certain days?

Do you separate colors from whites?

Do you use dreft detergent?

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:12 PM

L aundry day is when I run out of underware.  All my clothes get seperated in to piles.  Whites, lights, darks, wilds reds pinks yellows those colors.  I use arm and hammer soap.

liss05
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Do you do laundry on certain days? Everyday

Do you separate colors from whites? Yes

Do you use dreft detergent? I used to it smells so good.

Kellileanne
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I usually do laundry on Thursday or Friday but have been slacking and am off schedule, did two loads today.  We have 4 hampers: whites/pastels, yellow/green (mostly was used when dh was in the army, only a few items now, will likely combine with whites), black/blue/grey, and pink/purple/red.  We use All Free & Clear.

ballerina.2006
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I just bought new large capacity HE machines so I can do laundry once a week (Sat) with the exception of cloth diapers which is every second day :)

I use Amway's SA8 and Rockin' Green.
waytomanykids10
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM

No certain days, I do 3-6 loads of laundry a day, yes I seperate the colors from the whites and no I do not use dreft detergent. We use the arm and hammer for sensitive skin detergant.

angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:24 PM

No I do it when I need to. Lol which is usually 2 loads twice a week. I don't, but I should. I don't.

alandou
by April on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:26 AM
It gets done when I have time for it (but I don't leave it so long that we don't have anything clean to wear). I do whites separate and I don't use any different detergent for anyone. It's hypoallergenic and I've never used Dreft actually.
jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I do laundry EVERYday.  IDK how people don't do at least one load a day.  I sometimes separate the whites. And I don't use Dreft.  It stinks. :)

hpiotr.1996
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:35 AM

We just do laundry when we have enough for a couple loads, no I put them together, and we use free and clear detergent.

myempyreofdirt
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:04 AM
I do laundry when it's needed. Usually every 2-3 days. I wash mine and ds' together because we don't have a lot. Dh's get separated into white, dark and color. He usually ends up doing his own. We use Sun detergent, except for rare occasions when we can afford gain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN