Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper bag advice!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:51 PM
  • 18 Replies
My son will be 2 years old. And I'm preg with baby #2. Do you know of any diaper bags that fit everything looks fashionable and doesn't look like a duffle bag. I'm putting a budget on the bag of 60$.. Moms with 2 babies or more advice please!!!!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myempyreofdirt
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I only have 1 child, but I had a thought that might be useful. I've seen some moms where I live with little backpacks for their older child, and just a regular diaper bag for the baby. Maybe you could try that. I have a diaper bag from kmart that would probably hold enough for 2 kids if I didn't pack obsessively for the baby lol.
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:41 PM

My bag is a fossil bag. I love it, but it is pricey. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

sj3starz
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I stopped using a diaper bag when I had my second. If I am leaving for the day I bring a small bag with a couple diapers and wipes.

Most of the stuff people lug around is unnecessary and added weight and hassle. Kids are work enough. Of course, just my 2 cents.
mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I just decided to get a backpack and wear it lol 3 toddlers I needed to
larissalarie
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk. I have 4 and use a small purse that fits a couple of diapers, a small pack of wipes, and my wallet. That's all we need :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:47 AM
I sell thirty-one and love all of their different options depending on your style and how large or small you want. I currently carry the organizing utility tote for my 16 month old and it has a ton of space to organize. I could fit the necessities for another child in it also if needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:50 AM
I have a 4yo, a 2yo, a newborn and a husband that I carry stuff around for. I use a Carter's bag for most things and carry a tote bag for toys, snacks and anything else I want easily accessible. I keep the diaper bag under the stroller, so I like having the extra bag on my shoulder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmama105
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:58 AM
A penguin back pack. Thats for kids. Lolnit holds all we need
rjmac88
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:00 AM
I have a fisher price bag. Cost about $25. And it fits everything for my 2 cloth diapered kiddos.
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:16 AM
I got a bag when I was pregnant wih my dd and I will be using it again with this baby. It's not even a diaper bag, but works just as good. It was a Christmas present from my dh's niece. It was probably $20-$30 and it was from Target. It is a messenger bag.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)