Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

DADDY YAY OR NAY: Babywearing

Posted by   + Show Post

Baby Holster - For the Cowboy Dad - Shoot with Your Baby from the Hip ---- hilarious jokes funny pictures walmart humor fails

by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Replies (31-38):
GertieMay
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I wish my husband would babywear. We have 14 month old twins and they are starting to get really heavy with me wearing both of them. He says he would rather carry one.
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM
My dh doesn't babywear, but then again neither do I, LOL. I have no problems with babywearing daddies...but a Baby Holster? Hell no!
Aandie
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Even with something 'manly' like an ergo?

Quoting GertieMay: I wish my husband would babywear. We have 14 month old twins and they are starting to get really heavy with me wearing both of them. He says he would rather carry one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Nay to that way.
GertieMay
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Nope. And I have one of those and it's even brown. I have two mei tai's too but he refuses. It's so annoying lol.

Quoting Aandie: Even with something 'manly' like an ergo?

Quoting GertieMay: I wish my husband would babywear. We have 14 month old twins and they are starting to get really heavy with me wearing both of them. He says he would rather carry one.
Aandie
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
That stinks, my dh will wear a buckle carrier but not one of my ring slings or wraps (because he cannot figure them out)

Quoting GertieMay: Nope. And I have one of those and it's even brown. I have two mei tai's too but he refuses. It's so annoying lol.

Quoting Aandie: Even with something 'manly' like an ergo?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AviannasMama
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM
My dh has worn both our kids in the Ergo. He actually just wore our ten month old last week when we went for a walk bc it actually wasn't freezing out for once.
MinglingMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM

DH did when she was tiny but now that she's 13 months old, he'd rather carrier her or put her in the shopping cart and play with her. lol

I still wear her in a sling because it's just easier but once summer rolls around, I'm sure I'll think twice. She puts off a lot of heat. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN