Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Mommy's Favorite: What is your favorite movie?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM
  • 16 Replies

Do you have a favorite movie?

If not, do you have a favorite movie genre?

If your kid's are old enough, do they have a favorite movie?

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I like all kinds of movies. I don't have a favorite but I do like thrillers, horror, comedy, romantic comedies. If I'm board enough I'll even watch a B movie, lol!
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Hm. This is always a tough question for me. I would have to say some of my favorites are Walk The Line, 50 First Dates and 300:)

Aubs1990
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:56 PM
I like The Hunger Games. My Oldest Daughter likes Tangled and my Son likes Cars.
incogNinja
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Can't choose. I like comedies and documentaries the most.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:26 AM

I admit, I love romantic comedies. Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, even Julia Roberts...I can watch certain ones over and over!

My toddler loves tv shows, not really movies. She only watches shows from the 90's or earlier - Big Comfy Couch, Blue's Clues, and vintage Mickey Mouse cartoons.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Quoting mommyhonu: I like all kinds of movies. I don't have a favorite but I do like thrillers, horror, comedy, romantic comedies. If I'm board enough I'll even watch a B movie, lol!

I like all kinds as well!

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Hm. This is always a tough question for me. I would have to say some of my favorites are Walk The Line, 50 First Dates and 300:)

It really is a tough question! I like the first 2 movies and my husband loves 300 but I've never made it through the whole thing, LOL

snowgirl

la_bella_vita
1 mom liked this

Quoting Aubs1990: I like The Hunger Games. My Oldest Daughter likes Tangled and my Son likes Cars.

I love the hunger games! My DD loves Tangled and my son's both love cars!

snowgirl

la_bella_vita

Quoting incogNinja: Can't choose. I like comedies and documentaries the most.

What is the last documentary you watched?

snowgirl

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I love romantic comedies too and with those 3 ladies : )

My DD loves vintage mickey mouse too! She likes anything mickey!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I admit, I love romantic comedies. Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, even Julia Roberts...I can watch certain ones over and over!

My toddler loves tv shows, not really movies. She only watches shows from the 90's or earlier - Big Comfy Couch, Blue's Clues, and vintage Mickey Mouse cartoons.

snowgirl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)