Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Question on double strollers!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so I'm going to have a 2 year old and a new born. Is it worth buying a double stroller or should I just buy a normal stroller for the new baby and keep using 2 year olds stroller for him? I almost never go anywhere alone
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Replies (11-14):
storkradio193
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Mine are 19 months apart and a double was essential.  There are some models that can be used as a double or single, which is nice (like the City Select).

lenashark
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Double strollers are hard to manage, by two he can really walk the majority of the time so I wouldn't both since you wouldn't get a whole lot of use from it. If it's a long distance, you could use a baby backpack for the baby and have the two year old in the stroller.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Moby wrap for infants but I prefer the slings for newborns.

Quoting babydylan3: When you baby wear.. WhT do you use? Like to go out to the mall or park?

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I rarely used my double stroller to be honest but I also mostly baby wear.

*Proud mommy of 4 amazing children and happily married to my high school sweetheart*

snowgirl

kellysparkles
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I have a one year old and I babysit a one year old and I use the crap out of my double stroller!  It really depends on if you think you'll use it.  You could always get one of those sit-and-stand ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)