Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

My Birthday Boy!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is Xavier! He turned 1 today!!! He's becoming a little man already!
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RalphsMommy123
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Bump!
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Happy Birthday! Mine turns 1 in 2 weeks. I am kind of sad, like he's not a baby anymore. How are you holding up? Sad or happy?
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM
He is handsome, btw! Cutie!
RalphsMommy123
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Im doing ok. I get emotional looking at his ne born pics but I'm happy hes growing and is starting a new chapter in his life. Hes so independent! ! Lol

Quoting KarenM42: Happy Birthday! Mine turns 1 in 2 weeks. I am kind of sad, like he's not a baby anymore. How are you holding up? Sad or happy?
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:23 PM
My friend said she cried at her son's party when everyone sang "Happy Birthday." I thought that I will probably cry too. Are you having a party?

Quoting RalphsMommy123: Im doing ok. I get emotional looking at his ne born pics but I'm happy hes growing and is starting a new chapter in his life. Hes so independent! ! Lol

Quoting KarenM42: Happy Birthday! Mine turns 1 in 2 weeks. I am kind of sad, like he's not a baby anymore. How are you holding up? Sad or happy?
RalphsMommy123
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM
The party is Saturday. I hope I don't cry lol.

Quoting KarenM42: My friend said she cried at her son's party when everyone sang "Happy Birthday." I thought that I will probably cry too. Are you having a party?

Quoting RalphsMommy123: Im doing ok. I get emotional looking at his ne born pics but I'm happy hes growing and is starting a new chapter in his life. Hes so independent! ! Lol

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Hope you have fun.....and don't cry! :)

Quoting RalphsMommy123: The party is Saturday. I hope I don't cry lol.

Quoting KarenM42: My friend said she cried at her son's party when everyone sang "Happy Birthday." I thought that I will probably cry too. Are you having a party?

RalphsMommy123
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Ha ha thank you. :)

Quoting KarenM42: Hope you have fun.....and don't cry! :)

Quoting RalphsMommy123: The party is Saturday. I hope I don't cry lol.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Happy birthday Xavier! He is so cute : ) How did his first birthday go? He has gorgeous eyes, in the first picture they look like they are lighting up with his smile, so adorable!

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jan. 24, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Happy Birthday Xavier! My son Charlie just turned 1 last saturday...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)