Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How Do You Soothe Your Baby’s Eczema Discomfort?

Posted by   + Show Post

When it comes to baby eczema, every baby has his or her own way of being soothed. What have you found that works best? 

We gave 25 moms the New Eucerin Baby Eczema product to try at home.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Replies (111-117):
AlexandraPaige
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I have found that the Aveeno Eczema cream works great as well as there Oatmeal soothing bath for babies. If you give that to them 2 times a week it makes a difference. 

bioteach
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I use Aquaphor nightly on his face (the only place he has Eczema).  He also has a prescription cream (Triamcinolone) that we use when it really flares up.

BBarajasmommy
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I took my 4 month old to a Dermatologist who specializes in Eczema and she reccomended the product Vanicreme and Vaniply ointment!! My baby abd i LOVE this product for Eczema. Works well for him! Keeps him super moisurized! You can find it at Target or Walgreens!

redrose2
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 3:38 PM

hello my name is Andrea and I suffered really bad from eczema it is not fun at all and I feel so bad for babies who cant help the itch and discomfort. Once you have seen that the child has already been scratching, aloe vera leaf gel is sooooo soothing omg. I got a leaf that was already cut in the veggie and fruit isle in Publix. I then apply organic coconut oil and shea butter combo to heal seal in moisture and repair damaged skin. Hope this Helps. If you are looking more cosmetics Aveeno is really really great but I HIGHLY recommend Shea Moisture linethat is all i use on my skin they have body wash and my 3 and 6 yr old girls use the kids line. Hope this helps

momof35219
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:49 AM

I have always used Cetaphil because it has no perfumes and this is what works for my daughter. 

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM

When my son was a baby He had bad Eczema,I remember his DR perscribed some cream wich did help,but that was 9 years ago and I do not remember the name of the cream

Karekorn
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:26 PM

My neighbor's grandbaby had it pretty bad on her legs. I gave her a sample of Arbonne's Renewing Body Gelee, and it went away in 2 days. It's phenomenal for healing flare-ups. If interested in a sample, let me know. I love being able to help people with this lotion. It makes me feel great to hear that a baby's eczema is gone because of something I gave them. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)