Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random Question: Your Bedroom

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:37 AM
  • 19 Replies

Here's a random question. What are the main colors in your bedroom? Do you have a theme? Our colors right now are black and red, but there's no theme gong on. I would love to do a makeover (and change colors) to have a more comfy feeling to it rather than just a place I lay my head to sleep. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bianca727
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM
My colors are chocolate brown furniture set and cream color walls, it hoes with the original wood that's on the closet door and bedroom door
kellysparkles
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

White.  Our walls are white but I have a couple pieces of art hanging that are blues and greens, and our sheets are blues and greens, so I guess the theme is earth tones? lol

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:51 AM

We have no set colors. Our room keeps being put off. Some day we will do a make over in our room. We have brown's, blue's, yellow's, white, cream's and some green's. Some are solids, some are flowers and some are batik(sp) fabrics.

MumsTheWord571
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Brown, red and black. Very simple design, some flowers but they aren't super flowery. More like gentle leafy design. It's hard to explain. Lol.
charley31
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Our bedroom has no theme. It's actually horrible looking. We bought the house 4yrs ago. We are redoing every room. I'm sure our bedroom will be the last. We did both kids rooms, the living room and now we are refinishing the basement. We just take one room at a time.
YzmaRocks
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I am actually trying to decide this right now. My new bedding will be a dark grey and my walls are almost a grey green, sort of. It's a hard color to describe. Anyway, I need one more color to liven up the place and I cannot figure out which one would work best!
Uhura
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Ours is blue, no particular theme.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Blue

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:16 PM

White and black with touches of lavender

MamaTinie
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Light blue, black, purple, greys, reds.
no theme just lots of colors lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)