Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uh Oh. Guess What Day It Is...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:48 AM
  • 6 Replies

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alandou
by April on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Bump
oliviasmommie05
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:19 PM

I LOVE THAT TANK! IF I EVER GET PREGGO AGAIN IM GONNA HAVE TO FIND IT FOR MYSELF

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

No humping here! Just about every time we have sex I get bad braxton hicks and that makes me nervous lol I'm only 30 weeks.

alandou
by April on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:13 AM
LOL, have you not seen this commercial? Hump day is Wednesday because it's the middle of the week.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

No humping here! Just about every time we have sex I get bad braxton hicks and that makes me nervous lol I'm only 30 weeks.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:14 AM

I guess not. I rarely watch Tv. Lol 

Quoting alandou: LOL, have you not seen this commercial? Hump day is Wednesday because it's the middle of the week.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

alandou
by April on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Here ya go! LoL

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I guess not. I rarely watch Tv. Lol 

Quoting alandou: LOL, have you not seen this commercial? Hump day is Wednesday because it's the middle of the week.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)