Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help on baby wearing

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  • 30 Replies
I want to start but need help on wraps vs carriers? I like the wrap they look cozier for baby! But need help if any moms have experience with this. And what is better because my little one likes to be held a lot and I love to hold him but need to get stuff done! Thanks for any help!!!
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I have only used carriers! I love my Ergo. I also have an Infantino that I have used for traveling. It's good but I still love my Ergo.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I made my own homemade moby wrap, it's pretty simple. I've also used slings and heard good things about the ring sling too.

LuvMyBoys09
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I love my Infantino carrier.
kgmmw
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:32 PM
I have a maya ring sling and a infantino carrier
abra
by Abra on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM
I loved the moby wraps.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I prefer wraps for small babies/infants and carriers for bigger babies and toddlers. I love the Baby K'tan as a wrap and the Boba 3G as a carrier.

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I have a sling and a mai tai. For me the sling is the easiest and I can easily BF her in it. She is 3 months and 10lbs. I like the mai tai but I think I'll like it better when she is a bit older now she ends up squished into a puddle at the bottom. I had a Moby with my first and I found it very very warm. It also was pretty useless after she it about 13-14lbs cause it stretched so much. After 45 min I would have to take her out and re-wrap it.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Moby wraps are my favorite.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Honestly I have used and loved both! With my first I used the moby wrap exclusively from 2-6 months. i bought an Ergo at that point and loved the ease of use as well! I think it really depends on your price range, how convenient you need/want it to be, and quite possibly the weather in your area. If you live in an area that has extreme heat during the summer I would pass on the wraps.

rjmac88
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I love my wrap! I made it with 6 yards of osnaburg and dyed it myself (cost about $18 total!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN