Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

help on baby wearing

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  • 30 Replies
I want to start but need help on wraps vs carriers? I like the wrap they look cozier for baby! But need help if any moms have experience with this. And what is better because my little one likes to be held a lot and I love to hold him but need to get stuff done! Thanks for any help!!!
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I have only used carriers! I love my Ergo. I also have an Infantino that I have used for traveling. It's good but I still love my Ergo.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I made my own homemade moby wrap, it's pretty simple. I've also used slings and heard good things about the ring sling too.

LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I love my Infantino carrier.
kgmmw
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:32 PM
I have a maya ring sling and a infantino carrier
abra
by Abra on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM
I loved the moby wraps.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I prefer wraps for small babies/infants and carriers for bigger babies and toddlers. I love the Baby K'tan as a wrap and the Boba 3G as a carrier.

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I have a sling and a mai tai. For me the sling is the easiest and I can easily BF her in it. She is 3 months and 10lbs. I like the mai tai but I think I'll like it better when she is a bit older now she ends up squished into a puddle at the bottom. I had a Moby with my first and I found it very very warm. It also was pretty useless after she it about 13-14lbs cause it stretched so much. After 45 min I would have to take her out and re-wrap it.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Moby wraps are my favorite.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Honestly I have used and loved both! With my first I used the moby wrap exclusively from 2-6 months. i bought an Ergo at that point and loved the ease of use as well! I think it really depends on your price range, how convenient you need/want it to be, and quite possibly the weather in your area. If you live in an area that has extreme heat during the summer I would pass on the wraps.

rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I love my wrap! I made it with 6 yards of osnaburg and dyed it myself (cost about $18 total!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN