Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think about a the double strollors??

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM
  • 33 Replies
Im looking for a back to back strollor i want the baby to face me and my daughter have her back to me. I found a strollor where i looked at and i loved it. But the one thing that my husband doesnt like are the wheels, you the ones that dont work well on the stones. Well i loved it cause i can just leave the car seat in my van take the baby out and her in the stollor and have my daughter facing every one. I dont really like the side by side one cause they are way to big.

Whats the best double strollor that you guys used
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2thebestkid
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:20 PM
I have a joovy and love it, it is a side by side but very easy to get through door ways. I have twins so I didn't need it for one older and one younger child but I really like it and highly recommend it :)
oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Yeah my husband and i wouldnt be able to get through the mall in the store. Is it easy to get into small places with them?

Quoting mom2thebestkid: I have a joovy and love it, it is a side by side but very easy to get through door ways. I have twins so I didn't need it for one older and one younger child but I really like it and highly recommend it :)
JunkYdMom
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:42 PM
My twins are in a Bratix b-agile double, and I love it. It's a side by side but I have no issues with doorways.
oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Thats the one thing im afraid of with side by side.

Quoting JunkYdMom: My twins are in a Bratix b-agile double, and I love it. It's a side by side but I have no issues with doorways.
mom2thebestkid
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:48 PM
The joovy is actually the same width as a regular stroller. It's very easy to get into small spaces and folds small too
JunkYdMom
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:50 PM
I've never had an issue, and we use it every shopping trip. It even fits through my home doorways and they are standard size

Quoting oliveoil423: Thats the one thing im afraid of with side by side.

Quoting JunkYdMom: My twins are in a Bratix b-agile double, and I love it. It's a side by side but I have no issues with doorways.
oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Mobile Photo

oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Mobile Photo

atmsmom2011
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Graco ready2grow has a lever you press down on the front wheels to make it easier to drive on gravel etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)