Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Will you buy your LO a baby pool this summer?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:09 AM
  • 15 Replies

I saw baby pools out front and center in Babies R Us this weekend... made me excited that Spring is around the corner.

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM

We go to our local pool that's only a few blocks away. Our dogs would find a way to be in the baby pool more than our baby would! lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:47 PM

We have one already

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Yes
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM

No - across the street from where I live is a big park. They have a pool and a free splash park for the little ones. Also, my parents just moved and live about 45 mins away. Since I am off for the summer and baby's older we'll probably spend a lot of time there.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:34 PM

No we live in apartments that have a large pool. 

BabyBram13
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Probably. Ds loves to splash in the tub and I can't wait to see what he'll do with a while pool lol.
gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:48 PM
I had them when my kids were little, but now because of drought we can not have any pools of any kind. No sprinklers either, and you can't water lawns or gardens. The only outside watering permitted is for pets drinking water. If you are caught doing anything else you get a huge fine.
staci1103
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:49 PM

We have a regular underground pool so no

Shmil055
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Yes!!! I can't wait, but it will have to be big enough for our 78lb dog to play in too! They're going to be best friends ❤
ajdoma
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Last fall, my DIL bought an extra nice pool for the grandbabies, on clearance at the store where she works.  It wasn't warm enough, to use it by then, so we will get it out for this Summer.  My grandsons will be two and three and my oldest grandaughter is six.  They should have a great time in it!  My youngest granddaughter, who will be turning one in July, might sit in it a little bit, too! 

I remember how much fun I used to have in my little wading pool when i was 2 and 3.  My children always loved them and I think they are great!  Another thing I sometimes have done is put some bubble bath or a tiny bit of dish detergent into the water and filled it with a spray attachment that comes out real hard, for lots of bubbles!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN