Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

first words

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
What was your childs first word.

My daughter said quack but instead she says uck. Like yuck. Lol. But she knowz what a duck looks like and she will go find it lol.
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrandiLPalacios
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Momma and dog were my youngest daughter's first words
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM

my daughter is 15 months old. so far the only word she can say is mama. and it comes out more like mamamamamamama.

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Awe my mom and dad has a dog instead of calling him goofball we say dog. But theres times where shes been really close in saying word like i love you mom dad ball

Quoting BrandiLPalacios: Momma and dog were my youngest daughter's first words
staci1103
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Baby

dada

dad

myempyreofdirt
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM
First word was "om-mom" (mama lol). The first one he really enunciated clearly was "go".
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I didn't count the babbles my daughter did for months. She'd say mamamama and dadadada without understanding what they meant. her first true words were at 7 months when I heard her say "Hi steve" while watching Blue's Clues. But it sounded more like "Hi seebe!"

toddler girlbaby boypuppy

Katie Belle- 7.2.11 & Will - 12.27.13

Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:06 PM
"Here", "ya", and "baby" are her only words right now. Shes 13 months and just started talking, she didnt really babble until 11.5-12 months(i dont count that though).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Awe. My daughter isnt into those kind of shows she mostly watch phines and ferb and turbo. Lol. But i also dont consider the babbles either. The one day i was like A you are perfect and she said per.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I didn't count the babbles my daughter did for months. She'd say mamamama and dadadada without understanding what they meant. her first true words were at 7 months when I heard her say "Hi steve" while watching Blue's Clues. But it sounded more like "Hi seebe!"

kennas-mama13
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
She says (knows) mama dada and nana
She says hey if you're not giving her attention and I swear one time she threw her bottle down and said no but I could've just been lack of sleep hallucinating lol
bbyB10
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM

she said agua (water in spanish) when she was around 5 months and ay ta ( there it is , in spanish) shortly after like almost around the same time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN