Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first words

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
What was your childs first word.

My daughter said quack but instead she says uck. Like yuck. Lol. But she knowz what a duck looks like and she will go find it lol.
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrandiLPalacios
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Momma and dog were my youngest daughter's first words
Beautifulmom513
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM

my daughter is 15 months old. so far the only word she can say is mama. and it comes out more like mamamamamamama.

oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Awe my mom and dad has a dog instead of calling him goofball we say dog. But theres times where shes been really close in saying word like i love you mom dad ball

Quoting BrandiLPalacios: Momma and dog were my youngest daughter's first words
staci1103
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Baby

dada

dad

myempyreofdirt
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM
First word was "om-mom" (mama lol). The first one he really enunciated clearly was "go".
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I didn't count the babbles my daughter did for months. She'd say mamamama and dadadada without understanding what they meant. her first true words were at 7 months when I heard her say "Hi steve" while watching Blue's Clues. But it sounded more like "Hi seebe!"

toddler girlbaby boypuppy

Katie Belle- 7.2.11 & Will - 12.27.13

Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:06 PM
"Here", "ya", and "baby" are her only words right now. Shes 13 months and just started talking, she didnt really babble until 11.5-12 months(i dont count that though).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oliveoil423
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Awe. My daughter isnt into those kind of shows she mostly watch phines and ferb and turbo. Lol. But i also dont consider the babbles either. The one day i was like A you are perfect and she said per.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I didn't count the babbles my daughter did for months. She'd say mamamama and dadadada without understanding what they meant. her first true words were at 7 months when I heard her say "Hi steve" while watching Blue's Clues. But it sounded more like "Hi seebe!"

kennas-mama13
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
She says (knows) mama dada and nana
She says hey if you're not giving her attention and I swear one time she threw her bottle down and said no but I could've just been lack of sleep hallucinating lol
bbyB10
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM

she said agua (water in spanish) when she was around 5 months and ay ta ( there it is , in spanish) shortly after like almost around the same time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)