Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What makes your baby laugh?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 25 Replies

Lately my 4-month-old has been cracking up any time DF or I say "Goo goo gaga, baby want a baba?" Lol, it's the simplest thing but he thinks it's hilarious and he actually laughs like I've never heard him before.

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Almost everything Lol except he will cry if you sneeze.
kman88
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

When the dogs bark.

mom_bio_writer
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:03 PM

That's so funny! Babies crack me up.

My son is really scared of the stupid parrot my grandma has, and he's starting to cry even when he sees my grandma. I think he's starting to associate her with the noisy bird.

Quoting DACIA79: Almost everything Lol except he will cry if you sneeze.

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Lol

Quoting mom_bio_writer:

That's so funny! Babies crack me up.

My son is really scared of the stupid parrot my grandma has, and he's starting to cry even when he sees my grandma. I think he's starting to associate her with the noisy bird.

Quoting DACIA79: Almost everything Lol except he will cry if you sneeze.

JackAttacks
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We stand him up and hold his hands and sing him this little tune that dh made up "standing on his own two feet. He don't need no charity. Standing on his own two feet. Cuz he's Jackson Rush Choo ooo ning" and sway him back and forth. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever.
mom_bio_writer
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM

My son loves standing up too!! We help him stand up and say "You're so taaaaallllllll!" He loves it.

Quoting JackAttacks: We stand him up and hold his hands and sing him this little tune that dh made up "standing on his own two feet. He don't need no charity. Standing on his own two feet. Cuz he's Jackson Rush Choo ooo ning" and sway him back and forth. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

JackAttacks
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:50 AM

yes he loves it. we posed him like that for our christmas card photo and hes got this GIANT grin on.

Quoting mom_bio_writer:

My son loves standing up too!! We help him stand up and say "You're so taaaaallllllll!" He loves it.

Quoting JackAttacks: We stand him up and hold his hands and sing him this little tune that dh made up "standing on his own two feet. He don't need no charity. Standing on his own two feet. Cuz he's Jackson Rush Choo ooo ning" and sway him back and forth. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

Corkie-
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Everything!! Lol seriously, he's a happy baby. Only cries when he's hungry, or has a gas bubble. So we spend our days just smiling, laughing, and cuddling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Corkie-
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Coop

Just laughing away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrandiLPalacios
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Anything that is stupid and silly she will laugh at.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)