Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

has this ever happen?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
My daughter use to were a size three in tennis shows with velcrow (or how ever the word is spelled), but my mom and i were looking at the shoe store and this lady measured both my daughters feet one for was a 4 1/2 and the other was a size 4 and the lafy recommended a size five. And i really hate squeezing my daughter's feet in the size three shoes ugh the boots still fit a lil bit more but we cant find the other part of the boot and my daughter plays with them and looses the other one. So i have to get the shoes with ties then the velcrow.
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Most people are slightly larger on one side than the other; hands, feet, eyes, ears and breasts in women. Perfectly normal! :-)
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Her feet are a lil chubby for a 1 1/2 year old. The shoes that she has i got at walmart. And boots i got at target.

Quoting MusherMaggie: Most people are slightly larger on one side than the other; hands, feet, eyes, ears and breasts in women. Perfectly normal! :-)
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM

It's normal : )

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Its kinda funny my daughter is in a size 5 shoes for tenniz shoes and she still weres a size 2 in boots.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

It's normal : )

abra
by Abra on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
exactly!

Quoting MusherMaggie: Most people are slightly larger on one side than the other; hands, feet, eyes, ears and breasts in women. Perfectly normal! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN